Krupinkin - Epic Intro 2 Krupinkin - Epic Intro 2

Respect 5/5 vote. if this is all original from the plugins you've obtained, then kudos man. You mix/mastered it well. the hi end was a little too much for me but maybe it was my headphones :D The piano intro was what peaked my curiosity, then the cymbals trilling into the drum pattern is what caught my attention. the strings/bass strings for the mid freq's were FANTASTIC! only thing (like i said, maybe my headphones) that was out of norm were the cymbals. they hurt my ears!, but 5/5 review mate. keep it up!

Krupinkin responds:

Well, I have problems with mastering. I hear that smth is wrong but when trying to fix it I loose it :(

Azazal - Pounce Azazal - Pounce

first of all the high end is, well, way too high. you could restrict it a little (and with the quality of the track i'm sure you know how) throw some mid in there, and turn down the high end. the low end is awesomely perfect. the vocal sample and synth you used for the highs are awesome so no complaints when it comes to the synthesizer. just mixing is all (maybe it's my headphones :D) overall 5/5 voted 4.5/5 review dude

AzazalEDM responds:

Definitely not just your headphones! I remember realizing this issue too after release. Thank you!

Riff Me Riff Me

1. i could hear all freq's with my headphones
2. the pattern you used for your synth melody is definitely chaotic (except from 01:00-01:33)
3. even though i could hear all freq's, the kick drum you have drowns out the low freq's from the synth you used at about 01:46
4. overall though, the song is KISS (Keep It Stupid simple) which is great. The key signature matches. the bass, alto, tenor, and saprano is fine, but you just need to keep an eye on the frequencies that are going on through the track then mix it well. keep it up :D

The-Cockenator responds:

Thank you and yes after a long session i always end up upping the bassdrum that is maybe cus my hears get tired and i am trying to keep the groove thank you again :)

Sadface - Still Dreaming(Colorless Mix) Sadface - Still Dreaming(Colorless Mix)

very clear. mixed well. love the piano (sampled?) and the vocals. the Low-High frequency oscillation is well utilized. love that reverse snare/cymble around 01:02. One thing though, the outro ends a little abrupt and out of key signature flow. that is all. kudos too you though.

sadface-music responds:

Sampled? Hell to the nah lol. Wrote all instruments/vocals myself :p

As for the ending, the song's length was dictated by the animation it's being made for. I'll probably expand it to full version soon. Thanks for the review!

The Last Night The Last Night

very nice! it could be an easy intro for anything electronic (hip hop-trap). you should've kept the drum pattern and piano melody in and kept it going. then after throw that intro in again after 16-32 steps. lather rinse and repeat. classic hip hop. butterscotch, yo

EdKempeper responds:

Hi ! Thank you for this very interesting and constructive review ! I'll try to use it next time !

Lust Lust

did you do that bass solo on your own? or did you sample it? if it's not original where did it come from b/c it sounds very familiar.

StaticSkull responds:

It was a bit inspired by the song from American Pie, but I played it myself

Advance Advance

very tasty. KISS (keep it stupid simple) no background haze.simple drum samples, melody, bass, and that mid tho. good s**t.

csx42gaming responds:

Thank you! I've got a small handful of presets I've save from the production of this song, so hopefully I can continue to bring this style. :D

3016_AD 3016_AD

very tasty. For me the hi hat was just a little, tiny bit louder than everything else but that's just me. love the melody and feels a little trip hopish (flying lotus, hudson mohawke) and thats awesome. the break at 00:40 is great but it could've change at that point to a different feeling entirely. keep it up! props *air high five*

HarraH responds:

thanks man really encouraging :)

Gameboy Gameboy

holy shit!
jealous much haha
so how the hell do you get that different texture and stereo sound with your wabwab's?
that shit is ill. I've got the grittiness and envelope play but not what you've got. I just want to throw my coffee listening to your track!
("\(^_^)/")
check out my new track SBstep por favor. please rate and spill your thoughts!

Submorphic responds:

Thanks for the words :D

Its a combination of layering and splitting the frequencies. When I split the frequencies I like to make sure the lows are in mono (this includes the kick drum). I like to stereo separate the mids and sometimes the highs depending on the sound cause it can sometimes sound rubbish LOL.

~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

Daaaaaamn...
that's that real slow love makin dubby dub. digging it much!
the thing i'm lovin most is that beat box sample you got for the hi hats. hell yea.
only 4.5/5 because I could've been makin love (or been high) at the same time haha but rated 5 :D
("\(^_^)/")
check out my new track SBstep por favor. please rate and spill your thoughts!

SkyeWint responds: